Become a Home Care Assistant Heritage HealthcareView current opportunities
We are recruiting NOW for Home Care Assistants who can demonstrate compassion and empathy in their approach to caring for people.
Heritage Healthcare is a family owned business proud to offer exceptional quality home care, enabling many people to live independently in their own homes. As a Home Care Assistant you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to peoples lives.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid mileage allowance
- Training: Comprehensive 5 day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart warming.
- Flexible hours: Full/part time available
- Holidays: Up to 28 days holiday
What we look for:
- Personal qualities: Enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable.
- Transport: You will hold a driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous experience of caring would be an advantage.
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become part of our team and can deliver high standards of care, then we would like to hear from you. Please contact email@example.com