Our companionship services provide you or your loved ones with a trusted, friendly face; someone that you can share your interests with, talk to and enjoy a comfortable relationship.
At Heritage Healthcare, we work with our Clients, their loved ones and relevant health care professionals to deliver a service which is perfectly tailored to their needs. For many families, just knowing someone will drop-in on their loved one for a cup of tea and a chat can make a huge difference.
Our companionship services help to keep with body and mind active by:
- Reminiscing about the past and discussing current affairs
- Accompanying to visit family and friends
- Participating in hobbies and crafts
- Accompanying on shopping trips
- Accompanying to breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Accompanying to the cinema or theatre
- Enabling Clients to become more involved within their community
If you would like to get more information on the Heritage Healthcare companionship services, would like to schedule a no-obligation, free consultation or would like to speak to a member of our team – click here to use the contact form or call 0208 5085500