Our Trusted Team
We carefully recruit and train our care team to the highest possible standards. All staff members are DBS checked to an enhanced level and are fully insured with public liability cover. Heritage Healthcare Carers always wear a uniform and carry identification badges with photographic ID for added security and peace of mind.
We aim to employ the very best carers so that you or your relative can enjoy a comfortable care service and build a good relationship.
At Heritage Healthcare our staff always strive to be:
- Welcoming and friendly.
- Polite and courteous.
- Cheerful and pleasant with an appropriate sense of humour.
- Actively helpful and caring in their approach and attitude.
- Understanding and responsive of the needs and preferences of our clients.
- Respectful of the personality and culture of our clients.
- Happy to listen and talk to our clients.
- Informal where appropriate, efficient and take pride in their work.
- Encouraging of comments, suggestions and complaints, and receptive towards them.
Leadership within a company is critical to all of its operations. To ensure leadership of the required quality at Heritage Healthcare, we have the following:
- A management approach which creates an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Effective quality assurance and quality monitoring systems.
- Registered Managers who are qualified, competent and experienced for the job roles.
- Accounting and financial procedures which will safeguard the clients’ interests.
- Regular supervision and appraisals.
- Reassurance that the health, safety and welfare of our clients and Carers are promoted and protected at all times.
An experienced professional, Sally oversees the in-house marketing department. Sally works to ensure that Heritage Healthcare integrate corporate social responsibility within every aspect of business operations. Sally also plays a key role in making strategic business decisions.
Michelle Fenwick QFP
Michelle became the first franchise professional in care in the UK in 2014. Michelle’s expert understanding of both franchising and the care sector enables her to offer the Heritage Healthcare locations the highest levels of support, whilst motivating and monitoring their performance.
Dedicated to continuous improvement, Amanda led the implementation of international standards ISO and OHSAS within Heritage Healthcare. Her support of franchisees in every aspect of their business operations, notably CQC registrations and training, is vital for every Heritage Healthcare launch.